D-Link N 300 (DAP-1360)
D-Link DAP-1360 Wireless-N 300Mbps Access Point
The D-Link DAP-1360 access point is a Wireless-N 802.11n compliant device that delivers up to 14x faster speeds and 6x farther range than 802.11g while staying backward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b devices. Simply connect the D-Link Access Point to a broadband modem and wirelessly share your Internet connection. Enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online.
- Seven Operation Modes: Can be flexibly configured to operate as an Access Point, Wireless Client, Bridge, Bridge with AP, Repeater, WISP Client Router or WISP Repeater
- Total Security: Complete set of security features including WEP/ WPA/WPA2/WPS to safeguard your network against outside intruders.
- Better Wireless Coverage: Wireless N standard offers an increased range that is six times further than 802.11g
Protect Your Wireless Network And DATA Easily
The D-Link DAP-1360 provides 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA/WPA2 security to protect your network and wireless data. This device also supports WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely setup a wireless network. In addition, it also provides MAC address filtering a nd the disable SSID Broadcast function to limit outsiders’ access to your home and office network.
Flexibly Configure Your AP For Different Applications
The D-Link DAP-1360 can be configured to operate as an Access Point to act as a central hub for wireless users, a Wireless Client to connect to another Access Point, a Bridge to joint two wireless workgroups together, a Bridge with AP to act as wireless hub and a bridge at the same time, a Repeater to extend the wireless coverage to cover all “dead” spots, a WISP Client Router to let wireless Internet service subscribers share Internet connection with home/office Ethernet-enabled computers without the need for an extra router, or a WISP Repeater to let WISP subscribers share Internet connection with wireless computers without any extra router.
Easy To Install And Use
With D-Link Setup Wizard, you can set up your wireless network in minutes. It configures your D-Link DAP-1360’s operation mode and makes it easy to add new wireless devices onto the network, and helps you create a simple wireless network for your home and office.
The D-Link DAP-1360 offers you seven modes of operation, namely Access Point, Wireless Client, Bridge, Bridge with AP, Wireless Repeater, WISP Client Router and WISP Repeater. This allows you to flexibly configure it for use in different wireless application. An Ethernet port allows you to connect a computer or router to the AP.
Use the built-in schedule function to turn the wireless network off when not in use.
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.3u
- 2 External Detachable Antennas
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA™, WPA2™)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- WPS Push Button
- Internet Explorer® v7 or Later; Mozilla® Firefox® v3.0 or Later; or other Java-enabled Browsers
- Item (HxWxD): 5.9” x 4.5” x 1.4” (149.9mm x 114.3mm x 35.6mm)
- Packaging (HxWxD): 10.9” x 2.7” x 8.3” (276.9mm x 68.6mm x 210.8mm)
- Item: 0.5 lbs (0.23kg)
- Packaging: 1.7 lbs (0.77kg)
D-Link N 300 (DAP-1360)