Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer:
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA503S’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Auto Power Off:
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energe and lamp life.
Amazing Colour Accuracy:
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColour™ Technology displays a wide range of visible colour, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate colour in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Choose from 5 unique preset viewing modes to provide the best settings for your usage:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments.
- Standard Mode: Enhanced colour, similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
- Photo Mode: Natural colour for general viewing
- Movie Mode: Saturated colour for a better movie watching experience in dark environments.