logn Access Point & Repeater N 300
- 4 Devices in 1 : Router, Client and Repeater.
- The Smallest Access Point Ever!
- Enjoy greater distance coverage, with optimum performance, and increased speed ( 300 Mbps ) through the latest N technology!
- Enjoy watching your TV by simply connecting your Dream Box wirelessly!
- Enjoy online gaming by simply connecting your gaming device!
- Extend your original wireless coverage and roam freely by repeating wireless signals to remote places!
- Separate Networks for separate users all in one device!
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n standard compliant
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) -802.11e, WMM
- WEP Auto, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 and 802.1×
- Support C2C (WPS) (Push button/ Pin code)
Number of Selectable Channels
- USA & Canada (FCC): 11 Channels (2.412 ~ 2.462GHz)
- Europe (CE): 13 Channels (2.412 ~ 2.472GHz)
- Japan (TELEC): 14 Channels (2.412 ~ 2.4835GHz)
- High speed date rate up to 150Mbps.
Transmit Power (EIRP)
- 802.11b — 17 dBm
- 802.11g — 14 dBm
- 802.11n — 14 dBm
- 802.11b: 11Mbps 8% PER ~ -86dBm (default)
- 802.11g: 54Mbps 10% PER ~ -73dBm (default)
- 802.11n: 135Mbps 10% PER ~ -66dBm (default)
- 1T1R (1 Transmitter & 1 Receiver)
- Chip antenna 2dBi
- VoIP/VPN Pass-through
- Port Forwarding
- DHCP Server/Client
- Dynamic DNS
- DMZ support
- IP/Port filtering
- MAC filtering
- URL/Domain Filtering
- Stateful Packet Inspection
- Web-based Configuration
- Firmware upgrade through FTP, TFTP and HTTP
- Configuration backup/restore
- UPnP support
- 75mm × 60mm × 23mm (LxWxH)
- 5% ~ 90% (Non-condensing)
- Full Range 100V~240V, 3.3VDC/1.5A
- 1 x RJ-45 port for 10/100 Base-T Ethernet WAN connection to a Modem
- 1 x RJ-45 port for 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN connection to PC
- 1 x WPS button provides an easy procedure to make wireless connections
- 1 x Slide switch (AP, Gateway, Client)
- 1 x Reset button to default settings
- 1 x power jack slot for power adapter connection
- LED indicators
And that’s was logn Access Point & Repeater N 300 (HN-APN2) review