HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 ( Rack 1U ) - (M2G19A)
What is your server bottleneck...storage, processing, expansion? The world’s best-selling server 1 just got better. The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server delivers the latest performance and expandability in the HP 2P rack portfolio.
Reliability, serviceability and near continuous availability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, making it ideal for any server environment. Deploy the data center standard.
Designed to reduce costs and complexity, leveraging Intel’s latest E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 70% 2 performance gain, plus the latest HP DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 1.5 TB and up to 14% 3 performance increase. Additional support for 12 Gb/s SAS, 40 Gb NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options.
Manage the DL180 Gen9 Server in any IT environments by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor, and maintain with ease. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and can be deployed with confidence.
Flexible Design Makes Your Investment "Future Proof" so it Can Grow as Your Business Needs Expand
The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including new HP Universal Media Bay configuration options with 8 to 24 SFF and 4 or 12 LFF drive options along with NVMe options and additional rear drive support for expandability and investment protection.
The redesigned HP Flexible Smart Array and HP Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment. In conjunction with the embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs.
You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HP FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE to 40GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
World-class Performance and Industry-leading Energy Efficiency
The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 18 cores, 12G SAS and 1.5 TB of HP DDR4 Smart Memory. 3
High efficiency redundant HP Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HP Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HP Power Discovery Services offering.
ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Improved ambient temperature standards with HP Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) and optional performance heatsinks help to reduce cooling costs. 4
Enhanced performance with active and passive, double-wide GPU support for workload acceleration.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
With HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server, HP OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.
Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
Industry Leading Serviceability
The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of HP Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HP provides consulting to transform your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant Servers.
HP provides consulting advice to transform and modernize your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant servers and education to help you succeed quickly.
Front View :
1. Quick removal access pane
2. Universal Media bay. 2 USB 2.0 and VGA standard (8SFF bay optional)
3. Optional Optical drive. Requires Universal Media bay
4. Optional 2 SFF HDD, blank shown. Requires Universal Media bay
5. Drive Bay 2. Blank shown, 8SFF or 6NVMe optional
6. 8 SFF Drive Cage Bay
7. Power On/Standby button and system power LED button
8. Health LED
9. NIC status
10. UID button
11. USB 3.0
12. Serial label pull tag
13. Bay 3
14. Bay 2
15. Bay 1
Rear view :
1. PCI Slots (Slots 1-3 top to bottom, riser shipped standard)
2. PCI Slots (Slots 4-6top to bottom, requires second riser card, and second processor)
3. Optional serial port
4. Optional rear 2 SFF HDD (supported in 24 SFF or 12 LFF front end)
5. Power supply Power connection
6. Power supply Power LED
7. HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply bay 2 (800w shown)
8. Power supply Power connection
9. Power supply Power LED
10. HPE Flexible Slot Power Supply bay 1 (800w shown).
11. VGA connector
12. Embedded 4x1GbE Network Adapter
13. Dedicated iLO connector
14. USB 3.0 connectors (2)
15. Unit ID LED
16. Optional FlexibleLOM ports (Shown: 4x1GbE)
Internal View :
1. Fan cage shown with 6 standard Hot-plug fans (High Performance fans optional).
2. Optional HPE Smart Storage Battery.
3. MicroSD card slot.
4. Internal USB 3.0 connector.
5. Optional HPE Flexible Smart Array or Smart HBA (H240ar shown).
6. (Under) Hot Plug redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power supplies.
7. Connection for second (optional) riser (Required second CPU).
8. Embedded 4x1Gbe NIC
9. Primary PCIe riser, standard (Optional double wide GPU riser)
10. Optional Flexible LOM slot
11. X4 SATA ports (1 and 2)
12. 2 Processors, heatsink showing, with HPE Smart Socket Guide
13. DDR4 DIMM slots. Shown fully populated in 24 slots (12 per processor)
HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 processing :
HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Comes with Intel Xeon E5-2620v3 which its specifications .
Processor Frequency : 2.40 GHz , Number of cores : 6 core , Number Threads : 12 , Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type) : 768 GB , ECC Memory Supported , Intel vPro Technology , Intel Hyper-Threading Technology , Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) , Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) .
And that was HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 review.