HP ProLiant ML350 Gen 10
Right-fit server for growing small- to medium-sized businesses To help you focus on what’s important—running the business—your growing company needs IT that is easy to manage, affordable, and highly reliable. Get what you need with HP Just Right IT solutions. Choose right-fit servers, storage, networking, and services, tailored to meet your unique requirements at each stage of your business growth. One of HP’s right-fit servers is the HP ProLiant ML350 Gen9—delivering a class-leading combination of performance, availability, expandability, manageability, reliability, and serviceability. Offering standard HP Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) capabilities for simplified IT infrastructure management, 24 slots for DDR4 HP SmartMemory with up to 14 percent greater performance1 (a maximum of 48 drives), and an embedded 4x 1GbE NIC, the HP ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server offers the ideal set of features for your growing business needs today and tomorrow. Exceeds the requirements of remote offices/branch offices Today’s distributed organizations face significant cost and functionality tradeoffs. With limited onsite IT staff, each remote office/branch office (ROBO) must be managed and operated from the data center. Installing and configuring new infrastructure at each edge location is critically important, but it creates a substantial drain on IT resources in terms of time and effort. To free up time, money, and human resources—while also providing a better infrastructure—today’s enterprises need to centralize management for all remote sites; automate system setup to speed branch rollout; minimize hardware, while also expanding application and data services; and ensure continuity for business-critical functions. Designed to deliver simplified expandability, easy manageability, and proven reliability, the HP ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server leverages the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 70 percent2 performance gain and additional support for 12 GB/s serial-attached SCSI (SAS) with a broad range of graphics and compute options. You can manage your HP ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server in any IT environment by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks—deploy, update, monitor, and maintain. Providing the ideal platform for everything from infrastructure to mission-critical applications, you can deploy the ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server with confidence.
HP Services Let HP help guide you to the New Style of IT. HP Technology Services delivers confidence, reduces risk, and helps you realize greater agility and stability.
• Our Consulting services provide advice and guidance to safely move your workloads to newer technologies.
• HP implementation and installation services enable faster, more reliable startup of your new ProLiant Gen9 servers, and our support portfolio allows you to get connected and get back to business fast.
• We recommend HP Proactive Care for ProLiant Gen9 servers to prevent issues and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
• HP Foundation Care provides a choice of coverage levels and response times for hardware and software support.
• HP Datacenter Care enables you to operate and evolve your IT environment at a lower cost and with more agility, including our HP Flexible Capacity Service to acquire IT without impacting capital budget.
• Our support technology lets you to tap into the knowledge of millions of devices and thousands of experts to stay informed and in control, anywhere, any time.