The HP ProLiant ML110 G7 server provides an affordable and functional solution to small/medium businesses that are budget-conscious and who have basic or no in-house IT resources. With proven ProLiant reliability and the support for the latest Intel Xeon, Core i3, Pentium processors and RPS and 2 NICs, the ML110 G7 provides the ideal solution to the growing business. A mix of PCI-Express slots, DIMM slots, drive bays, and server options delivers the expandability needed. Integrated iLO3 remote management drives down the operational costs by reducing the number of physical visits. HP Smart Start CD enhances the installation process further. Optional TPM provides for additional level of security.
HP ProLiant ML110 G7 Server
Affordability, reliability, and simplicity make the HP ProLiant ML110 G7 Server the ideal
first server for growing businesses.
Are you using your desktop as a server? If yes, then
it is time for a change. A growing business like yours,
with its limited in‑house IT support, needs a server that
is compact and suits the budget—and also one that
you can remotely manage.
The HP ProLiant ML110 G7 Server delivers true server
reliability and functionality for growing businesses,
branch offices, and remote locations—all for the price
of a typical desktop computer. It perfectly matches
your business needs and helps you adapt to the future
What makes the HP ProLiant ML110
G7 Server an ideal first server?
Going beyond the proven ProLiant reliability, the
ProLiant ML110 G7 Server is powered by the latest
Intel® Xeon®, Intel Core™ i3, Intel Pentium®,
or Intel Celeron® processor; network interface
controllers (NICs); and DDR3 memory, which together
enhance performance. PCI Express (PCIe) Gen2
slots, DIMM slots, drive bays, and server options
help deliver the expandability that your growing
business needs. Additionally, the HP SmartStart CD
augments the installation process and helps you
step up to your first server network with ease.
The optional trusted platform module (TPM)
is an added advantage that brings further
security to your IT architecture. Support for an
energy‑efficient redundant power supply (RPS)
and integrated HP Integrated Lights‑Out 3
(iLO 3) remote management software
brings down operational expenses by
reducing the number of physical visits to
the server site—making it a practical and
Key features and benefits Proven HP dependability and support
• HP conducts some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry. This testing, along with a worldwide network of HP service professionals, allows you to deploy the ProLiant ML110 G7 Server with confidence.
• The ProLiant ML110 G7 Server inherits ProLiant reliability. Our tireless efforts on system testing and process control can provide you with a very dependable solution. Ease to expansion and growth with changing business needs
• Delivers off‑the‑shelf functionality and expandability to grow with your business with features such as two NICs, DDR3 memory, SAS and SATA hard drives, PCIe Gen2 slots, and USB 2.0 ports
• Requires less upfront investment due to the server’s modular design, and offers an easy‑to‑use and easy‑to‑configure platform because all major server components can be removed or reinstalled with reduced effort
• Helps remote locations or branch offices reduce server downtime and improve productivity with iLO 3—remote management capability from HP A true server at a desktop price
• Compact and simple design for better manageability and low‑cost expansion • Efficient power usage and remote management to reduce overall operational costs
• Improved processor and memory performance for better results • Advanced remote management software drives down the cost of managing your servers by reducing the number of physical visits. Proven ProLiant reliability and data protection
• ECC memory helps protect your business from data loss and unplanned system downtime. Unlike standard memory, ECC memory can detect and correct single‑bit errors.
• HP Smart Array options provide businesses with RAID mirroring and striping capabilities to protect critical data.
• The TPM hardware‑based encryption and authentication feature provides increased data security.
• HP ProLiant 100 series servers have customizable features suitable for the varying usage needs of small and medium businesses and branch offices.
• RPS for better protection against data loss/attack and for essential productivity backup. Ideal environment Here is a quick checklist that can help you decide if the ProLiant ML110 G7 Server is the right solution for you. Remote sites or branch offices of small‑ to medium‑sized businesses running light applications, such as:
• File and print
• Web messaging
• Small vertical applications or databases
• Shared Internet access and LAN infrastructure Budget‑conscious businesses with the need for:
• An entry‑level, single‑processor server solution that is easy to use and easy to configure
• A reliable server that can protect your data 24x7
• A rack‑mountable server that helps save data center space
• An affordable server that can be remotely managed and controlled
• An expandable server that can grow with your business needs