HP ACCESS POINT JZ112A
HPE OfficeConnect OC20 802.11ac Series Access Points (AP) offer small businesses an intuitive and cost-effective wireless solution that is easy to set-up and manage without technical expertise. By using the OfficeConnect iOS or Android mobile application customers can get their Wi-Fi network up and running within minutes and monitor the network remotely, no matter where they might be.
The OC20 APs deliver aggregate speeds up to 1.3 Gbps and reliable connectivity to handle today’s business critical voice, video and cloud applications.The OfficeConnect Smart Air software intelligently optimizes wireless coverage and performance, mitigates interference and automatically connects users to the best AP for a great end-user experience. Customers can scale and centrally manage up to eight APs using clustering making ongoing network changes and maintenance a snap.
To support highly secure visitor and guest access the OC20 APs offer a captive portal for guest with multiple authentication options including Facebook Wi-Fi social log-ins and the ability to schedule access based on specific days and times of the day.
The HPE OfficeConnect OC20 wireless APs come with integrated website filtering that provides comprehensive protection against online threats and blocks inappropriate web based content. They also safeguard sensitive business information using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) and advanced encryption. The product includes HPE 3 year warranty with 24x7 phone support for 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period.
Features and benefits
Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point
• Supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) and up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients). Smart Air for RF Management
• Smart Air software automatically assigns channel and power settings, provides airtime fairness (boosts overall network performance by allowing faster clients to move quicker on the network) and ensures that APs stay clear of RF interference to deliver a reliable, high-bandwidth wireless network. Security
• Website filtering identifies, classifies, and blocks access to web content to provide comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
• WPA2 with advanced encryption keeps your network traffic secure and protects sensitive business information. Management
• The OfficeConnect iOS or Android mobile applications allows you to set-up an employee and guest network in a few easy steps.
• New APs added to the network automatically get their configuration from the first AP without manual configuration; Create a network of up to eight APs and manage them from the OfficeConnect mobile application.
• Remotely monitor the network with a quick health dashboard that provides visibility into the status of the access points, their signal strength, connected users and web applications.