ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard
Powered by AMD B450 chipset, this motherboard flawlessly supports up to 3nd generation AMD Ryzen processors of up to 16 cores. This micro ATX board looks great, featuring a camouflage-themed PCB and aggressive-looking heatsinks. Its onboard LED lighting features full spectrum of RGB colors with various effects, and can synchronize with other devices that support ASRock Polychrome. With a micro ATX form factor, this B450M Steel Legend has quad DIMM slots supporting DDR4 3533+ (OC), two PCI-E x16 slots ready for AMD Quad CrossFireX, two M.2 slots, and two USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (rear Type-A + Type-C), so you have all the essentials needed to build your new powerhouse. Moreover, this board is constructed to be tough with Super Alloy components, Full Spike Protection, and a PCI-E x16 slot covered by steel plate for better strength and less EMI.
If you're looking for a solid, budget-friendly yet feature-rich foundation for your dream system, look no further than ASRock B450M Steel Legend.
- AMD AM4 Socket
- Supports DDR4 3533+ (OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX
- Graphics Output: DisplayPort, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C)
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN